Built in the northern side of Kalo Chorio of Larnaca is the small stony chapel of Agios Mamas. The chapel was built on the foundations of an older church dedicated to the same saint, which, according to the book of the village*, had been deserted before 1930. However, according to a testimony cited in the aforementioned book, some ruins of the previous church were preserved until 1944. The construction of the present chapel took place during the last decade of the 20th century. 
The chapel celebrates on the 2nd of September.

Kalo Chorio of Larnaca (Vuda), A course through time... September 2008